Sunday, May 16, 2010

Please pray for my friend

And the bad news just keep on pouring. Everything in my life, and around me, has a habit of going wrong. Every life I touch, ends up falling apart. My bad luck is contagious.

The man who owned the place the food bank operates from, had just passed away. He was relatively young, and it was sudden. I didn't know him very well, but he and my friend had been good friends for many years.

My friend went to the hospital with chest pains this morning, after hearing the shocking news. I haven't heard from him since. I am so scared right now. I hope he pulls through. I know how hard it is for him, and how chaotic everything is now that his friend is gone. I hope he pulls through. Please pray for my friend's health and well-being.

To top it off, the future of the food bank, and all of my friend's hard work, is in limbo. The family of his late friend's wife, having heard the news, have begun trying to manipulate the wife into shutting it down.

Just another day in my disastrous existence. A good man is gone. My friend is in the hospital. And I am sitting here, worried sick about my friend, and not knowing where my next meal will come from.

Please keep my friend in your prayers.

-void

No comments:

Post a Comment